01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DS-7716NI-K4 / 16P NVR - Live View Issue after V4 firmware update

epipen

Hi there,

I have just upgraded my DS-7716NI-K4 / 16P NVR to firmware V4 and all the cameras are working fine apart from one in LiveView on the web interface or the HIK Connect App.

The error that I am getting is "Video playing failed. Error code: (246106)"

Everything was working fine before the update.

Any advise?

Many thanks,
Epipen.

My first thought would be to ensure that your cameras are running the latest available firmware

My first thought would be to ensure that your cameras are running the latest available firmware

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your reply.

I have upgraded the cameras to the latest version. On the camera that is having issues, I keep getting an error message saying that the resolution or bitrate substream is not supported.

I also get an operation failed message when trying to change the substream settings.

Hikvision DS-2CD2542FWD-IWS

Many thanks,
Epipen

@epp289

I found a solution to this problem. Probably the camera that displays the error (246106) is connected to the recorder using the ONVIF protocol. For this reason, when entering the camera view, you have to change it ...

Steps:
  1. On the live view page, select a camera in the multi-window division mode. Or double tap the target live view window to enter the 1-window division mode.
  2. Tap
    basic.png
    to enter the quality switching panel.
    And change it to:

videoQuality.png

3. Tap HD change the live video's quality.

And that's all.

[USER = 20186] @ epp289 [/ USER]

Encontré una solución a este problema. Probablemente la cámara que muestra el error (246106) esté conectada a la grabadora usando el protocolo ONVIF. Por este motivo, al entrar en la vista de cámara, hay que cambiarla ...

Pasos:
  1. En la página de visualización en vivo, seleccione una cámara en el modo de división de ventanas múltiples. O toque dos veces la visualización de visualización en vivo del objetivo para ingresar al modo de división de 1 ventana.
  2. Toque
    basic.png
    para ingresar al panel de cambio de calidad.
    Y cámbielo a:

videoQuality.png

3. Toque HD para cambiar la calidad del video en vivo.

Y eso es todo.

[USER = 20186] @ epp289 [/ USER]

Encontré una solución a este problema. Probablemente la cámara que muestra el error (246106) esté conectada a la grabadora usando el protocolo ONVIF. Por este motivo, al entrar en la vista de cámara, hay que cambiarla ...

Pasos:
  1. En la página de visualización en vivo, seleccione una cámara en el modo de división de ventanas múltiples. O toque dos veces la ventana de visualización en vivo del objetivo para ingresar al modo de división de 1 ventana.
  2. Toque
    basic.png
    para ingresar al panel de cambio de calidad.
    Y cámbielo a:

videoQuality.png

3. Toque HD para cambiar la calidad del video en vivo.

Y eso es todo.
Muchas gracias , lo intentaré pues por consejo de otro colega , utilicé una versión más antigua de hik connect y ahora me reconoció una de las dos cámaras IP , en el momento de iniciar sesión en la app tenía desconectada una cámara no sé si a eso se deba que no la logro visualizar?

Hi I had the same problem and it was resolved simply by setting the DDNS on the remote view software. Open NVR you are trying to access > tap ... in top right corner > select settings > Configure DDNS > enter the user name and password you have set on NVR in the fields at the bottom > happy viewing :)

Back