01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Get recordings from NVR using rtsp link by specific time interval

vishakraj

hi, I tried this format in vlc, to get the saved recordings at specific time interval, from NVR

rtsp://admin:admin@192.168.1.x:554/Streaming/Channels/101?starttime=20220515T000000z

but this is not working, it opens the live view only instead of the recordings

how to get the recordings from the given time interval using rtsp link?

thanks

hi, I tried this format in vlc, to get the saved recordings at specific time interval, from NVR

rtsp://admin:admin@192.168.1.x:554/Streaming/Channels/101?starttime=20220515T000000z

but this is not working, it opens the live view only instead of the recordings

how to get the recordings from the given time interval using rtsp link?

thanks
i think that url only points to the live stream. Maybe the “streaming” part of the url needs to change and or the port number. you may also need to be on continuous record with a start and end time.

Hi, @David , thanks for writing,

Maybe the “streaming” part of the url needs to change and or the port number
what should replace the 'streaming' and port number, I tried with start and end time also, the live streaming is playing instead of playing the recordings

I checked with NVR ip address, that is showing the error

could you share the format for the rtsp link to get the recordings, is there any documentation to refer

thanks

Hi, @David , thanks for writing,

what should replace the 'streaming' and port number, I tried with start and end time also, the live streaming is playing instead of playing the recordings

I checked with NVR ip address, that is showing the error

could you share the format for the rtsp link to get the recordings, is there any documentation to refer

thanks
Hello @vishakraj
I don't know how to do this, I suspect it is not possible using the RTSP protocol. Have you looked into the Hikvision SDK (software developers kit)?

Back