01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

ivms4200 and windows 10 64 bit problem

Tammu

Hello
Installed ivms4200 v2.7.1.9 on new laptop (with windows 10 Home 64 bit).Also installed win10Pcap but no live view of any camera or dvr is visible,The window remains blank although all the dvrs and cameras are shown in device management and all are online.Contacted hikvision support and they are saying that The software does not support 64-bit operating system; the above mentioned 64-bit operating system refers to the system which supports 32-bit applications .
I tried installing ivms4200-Lite(V1.0.0.4) and in this version,I can view all cameras but cannot configure the devices remotely (as there is no option for remote configuration)

Is there any solution for this problem?
Many thanks

Use Lite for your overview, but access each device directly via Internet Explorer to make config changes?

Thanks for the reply Phil,
There are two problems ,One problem is ,in 4200 Lite I can not access devices on HIDDNS.(most of my devices are on HIDDNS).
And second problem is on IE,I get the message to check web address .Even on same network, unable to open DVR or camera GUI.
I can ping the devices which are online but it cannot be opened in browser, Chrome gives error "Device refused to connect"
Any other way?
Many thanks

Internet Explorer is the basic building block.
Normally I would check that things work in IE first, then move on to deal with other issues.
Are you sure you were using IE, not Edge?
Have you installed web components?
Normally you'd be prompted to do so at your first access to a camera or NVR.

Thanks for your reply Phil.Yes I tried it on IE and not on Edge.The DVR or Ip camera Gui page can not be opened even on local network (while the devices are online and I can ping them too).
Many Thanks
Regards

I'm not sure what the root cause of your issues is.

iVMS-4200 Client runs fine on my Windows 10 64-bit desktop.

1532494446218.png

Many thanks Phil,I will try to install it on a different laptop and come back
.thanks a lot

Thanks for your suggestion, It has started with simply right clicking Ivms 4200 shortcut on desktop, selecting properties and selecting compatibility and selecting Run this program in compatibility mode for windows 8.Now it is working fine and I can see all my dvrs live view,
Thanks

Back