01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Password reset turret

Holmsey

Hi all
I have a turret hikvision DS-2CD2342WD.I firmware v5.4.5 24/01/17 and have no password have tried the reset calculators online & emailed hikvision but had no reply also has no reset inside unless I have missed it? Any help would be appreciated.

Vivotek AI Network Video Recorders
Hi, use SADP and the forgot password link to export a reset file.
If you are a use-IP customer you can send that file to us and we will send you back a reset file to import via SADP and reset your password.
Otherwise, send it to HikVision support - they will ask you to complete a form to confirm you are a valid customer / camera owner.

Hi Phil
I have 6 of these Cameras and need to have the password reset as we dont know it.
Where di I send the files to to have the Reset file generated and returned

If you have a model that accepts a memory card (will have 'F' for Flash in the part code) then it will have a physical reset button, and that may be your best bet for x6 cameras - you will need to re-configure them after resetting.
If you purchased the cameras from us, you can send us a reset request file for each camera (to info@use-ip.co.uk ), and we will respond with a reset file (takes a few hours from Hikvision). NB - the files will be unique to each camera, so don't mix them up, AND you MUST keep the cameras powered-up throughout the reset process.
If you didn't buy the cameras from use-IP Ltd you will need to contact your reseller OR Hikvision Tech Support.

Back