01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Adding Ezviz C6W or Eufy PTZ indoor cam to Hikvision NVR?

dsa

Hello,
I have setup with Hikvision I2 8-channel NVR and successfully added 7 cameras ( 3 ColorVU Hikvision, 1 Hikvision idw-2051 and 3 EZVIZ cameras). Two of the three ezviz cameras are c1c models and were connected to the home wifi, then successfully added to the ezviz app and then successfully added to the Hikvision NVR. In the meantime, I bought a Eufy 2K PTZ indoor camera but I can't find a way to add it to my NVR. After that I bought an EZVIZ C6W pt camera hoping to be able to add it but again to no avail. I always get the error "invalid username or password. Can anyone help how to add either of these two cameras to the NVR?

It seems odd that you're getting an error with the latest EZVIZ, when you have already succeeded with other models previously.
We have seen some budget cameras that are made to be so closed-system e.g. to work with their own manufacturer's App in a plug 'n' play solution that they don't play nicely.
We don't tend to get any hands-on experience with these makes and models here at use-IP nowadays, but if you'd like to share screenshots we can cast an eye over your config and see whether we can spot any issues.

Reactions: dsa
Back