01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Connecting Milesight mini bullet alarm in out cable to auto dialler?

SDJ

Hello,
P_20230923_171745_1.jpg

I have seen the diagram Milesight provide in their manual on how to connect alarm in/out.

I have a Milesight mini bullet camera with multi connection 'tails', including DC power, ethernet, alarm in/out and audio in/out. The camera will have it's own DC electricity supply, separate from the ethernet cable. I want to connect the camera, once I put it up, to a GSM auto dialler, which will also have its own DC electricity supply.

I understand that I need to use the alarm output blocks on the camera to connect it to the alarm input blocks of the auto dialler.

My questions are: -

1. Do I need any sort of equipment between the camera and the auto dialler, so that it can work?

2. Also what type of cable would I use to connect the camera with the auto dialler - what is it called?

3. What colour would the wires of this cable be?

4. And which colour wire is screwed in where on the camera and on the auto dialler?

I would really appreciate any help and advice anyone can give me

I would really appreciate any help you could give me

Sandra

What model is your camera please?
Can you please link to the Milesight I/O diagram, or upload it here in this thread please.

And the make & model of your auto-dialler?

Hello Phil, my camera model is a MS-C5363-PB, 2.8 mm/M. It is a mini bullet camera. Th model of the auto dialler is shown at this website:
The UltraDial Mains 3G Covert GSM Wired & Wireless Alarm. It is the ultradial covert GSM alarm with mains adapter. The diagram from the Milesight manual for connecting NO/NC for the terminal block is attached.
Screenshot_20230928-181049119.jpg

What I need to know is: what is the name of the cable that I would need to connect between the camera and the auto dialler. What colour wires does this cable have. Which colour wire would I need to connect to which terminal block on the camera and on the auto dialler.
Screenshot_20230928-181049119.jpg

Back