01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Deepinview DS2CD7A260/P-IPZ ANPR camera trigger issues?

adrian@spima

Please excuse me, but I am new to the ANPR camera field. I am attempting to set up a Deepinview DS2CD7A260/P-IPZ ANPR camera to trigger a Parklio Gate. So far, I have managed to get the camera to see the number plate of vehicles, and it stores them in Real Time LPR Result in the HikVision software, but it does not trigger the gate. I think I have set the parameters of the Hikvision software correctly and I have checked the gate connections from the camera and they appear to be correct. Is there another piece of equipment I should be using? The intention is to use Parklio PMS, but the device is showing 'offline' on the PMS. The gate is working fine using the Parklio Connect App. Any help would be appreciated. TIA

How have you currently configured the camera to trigger?
Could you share some screenshots please?

Upvote 0
I am not too well-versed in this, I have set it up according to the HIK manual, the Parklio PMS instructions and of course through the SADP. It is the PMS part I am having issues with. The camera sees and records vehicles. The PMS can see the gate I am trying to control, but it cannot see the camera, so there is a 'break' between the two. The gate works perfectly well using the mobile app. Also, the camera is connected directly to the Parklio gate and yet still does not trigger it when it sees a number plate.

Upvote 0
Back