01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Does anyone know if Hikvison colorvu mini ptz has wifi?

Toma88

Hi,

Does anyone know if Hikvison colorvu mini ptz has wifi?

On HikConnect it shows wifi settings, but i could not connect it.

There is a way to connect it wireless?

Thank you!

Hi @Toma88

If it is the DS-2DE3A400BW-DE/W(T5) model (specifically the one with the W in the part code) then yes it should support WiFi.

To configure WiFi you will likely need to have the camera plugged directly into a network switch or your router, log in to the camera with a browser, enable/configure the WiFi settings, and then once connected to the WiFi you should be able to disconnect from the switch/router and move the camera into position.

That`s very wierd. I did everything but the wifi option isn`t there. Network>advanced settings and on the top options is not wifi at all. I can do different settings on the camera but i could not use wifi option.

Hi @Toma88

Can you share a screenshot of the model number of your camera from the System > Basic Information menu?

Just want to confirm exactly which model you have.

Hi @Toma88

I was able to see the model number before you deleted the screenshots and could see that you actually have the standard 400BW-DE model and not the WiFi 400BW-DE/W model, the model you have does not support WiFI.

Hi,

I just had a better look and mine is not the model you mentioned above. It seems it has not the wifi option.

Thank you!

Reactions: Dan
Back