01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Firmware v5.7.18_240826 released for ColorVu G5s

Im waiting on someone to load and try.
If no bugs reported I will update otherwise Im staying on v5.7.15 build 240201.
Regards

Hi @uvs-300

I can say only for use with Acusense K, DS-7608NXI-K2 NVR.
Once again there is No Result Of VCA Playback Search by drawing boxes(by rules), which should Detect all kind of Events at every part of of camera view, selected by drawn box(By Rules).
Motion is not working at all, Smart records only Humans if of course recognized as Humans and not as "Other". You will never find a fox, a dog, a cat or a raven in your front yard, not even with motion. The only way is to enable Notify Surveillance Center for whole camera view which is silly and there are thousands of events in Search tab.
Previously with v5.7.15 you could just have drawn all camera view in Motion Settings, adjust sensitivity, DID NOT enable Notify Surveillance Center and then you could find whatever you wanted in Event Playback by drawing a box in a specific part of camera view(by Rules). Same way with Smart, you just needed to have enabled that in Settings, without any other adjustement, not area, not sensitivity and then you could find whatever you wanted in Playback by drawing boxes either Normal or Event tabs(by Rules again).
In Event Configuration Enable Dynamic Analysis for Motion has once again be renamed to Enable Dynamic Analysis for Face Detection which, at least for me seems to be a confusion for the new author, with something else. Possibly confused with Metadata options either NXI-K or Camera and possibly confused with a setting of Acusense K in VCA - Face Capture - Face Capture - Enable Dynamic Analysis for Face Detection.
Enabling al Metadata settings does not solve the problem. Enabling Face Detection does not solve the problem.

This issue cannot be fixed or it is intended to be so. I am back to v5.7.15 once again.

For those that cannot understand what I mean, possibly because they are not using this option, they can see the below Help Guide by HikVision:

I am sorry for being tiresome

Hello. Latest update is not showing up in Hik-connect app. Wasnt't the whole update thing in app fixed by now?

Back