01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Hik connect after recent update - colour / HDD status is missing?

Ontario213

After updating hikconnect yesterday with the 2 recent updates I now see there is no colour that was present beside the nvr name stating hard drive functioning like it used to.

I believe mine was blue before.
I still have the red arrow even though it's been updated.

My hdd is enabled and working fine, I just wondered why the colour coded icon is gone?

Seems like with every update from hikvision something disappears or doesn't work properly.

Wish hikvision would get their act together, they are a large company that have people to work out bugs

Just for completeness / comparison:

iPhone, iPad or Android?
What's the version number of Hik-Connect that you are running now please?

For some reason, you have to manually update Hik-Connect (and many other apps) on iPhones and iPads - the easiest way to do so is to:
  1. Open App Store on the iPhone / iPad
  2. Open your profile (by pressing your profile picture in the top-right corner
  3. Swipe down to refresh the page, which will get your phone to search for new updates on all your apps
  4. Press update all, or update Hik-Connect if you just want to update that first.
This video shows the process:

Also, update to iOS 18 on your devices if you haven't done so yet, as having an old iOS and the newest Hik-Connect might cause compatibility issues.

Back