01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Adding my HiLook NVR-104MH-C/4P to the App?

RUPERTTM

Dear all,
My first attempt to get some help regarding my system.
I am a pensioner and I've tried to install my HiLook cctv NVR and cameras.

I need help connecting the Android App to my system but I'm completely stuck.
I see my 2 PoE cameras on screen from the NVR but I can't get the app to work on my phone and I'm completely stuck as to the correct settings in the NVR Internet bit.

I know it's a big ask but I'm just trying to get by as I can.

Thank you ALL in advance and if I'm posting wrong ADMIN I'm sorry,
Steven

Hi @RUPERTTM

Getting the cameras connected and visible on your NVR is a good start.

For the app access, follow these steps:
  1. The first thing you need to do is ensure you have an ethernet cable connecting the LAN port of the NVR to your router, so it has internet access.
  2. Then, use the instructions on page 21 of this manual to enable DHCP, which will automatically set all of the correct network settings for the router.
  3. Follow the steps on page 22 to enable HiLookVision in the platform access settings page for the NVR.
  4. Download the HiLookVision app on your android device from the app store and create an account.
  5. There should be an add button in the app when you sign in - press this, and select the 'scan QR code' option.
  6. Scan the QR code on the Platform Access page (or on the label of the NVR) and make sure that the Android device is connected to your router via WiFi.
The NVR should then add and automatically appear on your home page in the HiLookVision app :)

Last edited:
Back