01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

HilookVision adding DVR giving error? [DAG.dll[5030].(The device type is wrong.)]

jshah24

Hello everyone.

So I have like 6 DVRs and out of 2 suddenly start giving me error " DAG.dll[5030].(The device type is wrong.) " as soon as I add them to HilookVision app.

I am able to add them on ivms-4200 app which I don't like. The problem with ivms app is as soon as I switch from one DVR to another it ask to enter security code on some cameras whereas the security key is already there so I just have to say OK to get rid of the error which is very annoying and I am not able to find solution for this so that's why I use HilookVision app which doesn't have this issue but now 2 DVRs are not supported by the Hilook app.

Kindly suggest if you know how to solve this issue or if you know any app other than ivms which is similar to hilook?

App info below for app and dvr

HilookVision app version: V2.7.1.51 build20181129

DVR Information:
DVR Device model: iDS-7216HUHI-M2 / S
DVR Firmware version: V4.75.000 build 240131

Thanks

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 130
Hello everyone.
So i have like 6 DVR's and out of 2 suddenly start giving me error " DAG.dll[5030].(The device type is wrong.) " as soon as i add them to HilookVision app. I am able to add them on ivms-4200 app which i don't like. The problem with ivms app is as soon as i switch from one DVR to another it ask to enter security code on some cameras whereas the security key is already there so i just have to say OK to get rid of the error which is very annoying and i am not able to find solution for this so that's why i use HilookVision app which doesn't have this issue but now 2 DVR's are not supporting by Hilook app. kindly suggest if you know how to solve this issue or if you know any app other than ivms which is similar to hilook.

App info below for app and dvr

HilookVission app version: V2.7.1.51 build20181129

DVR Information:
DVR Device model: iDS-7216HUHI-M2 / S
DVR Firmware version: V4.75.000 build 240131

Thanks
The iDS-7216HUHI-M2/S is a Hikvision professional device as opposed to a HiLook consumer device. You should be adding that DVR to Hik-Connect rather than HiLookVision.

Back