01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

MacOS iVMS-4200 v2.0.0.15 - Main View "bug"

yorkiebar

Hi,
I've recently updated my MacOS iVMS-4200 install to the latest 2.0.0.15 version and have found what I see as a bug.
When in MainView with a selection of camera screens shown, if I double click on any of the camera screens to expand that camera view to full screen then the image resolution shown is low-res with fuzzy timestamps etc. If I then drag the camera icon of the viewed camera onto the main screen then the image resolution goes to "full" res with sharp timestamps / image.
This happens for all of the cameras in my system and is only an issue with this 2.0.0.15 version, previous versions of iVMS-4200 on the same Mac did not do this.

I'm running the latest Sonoma 14.1.2 OS on a Mac Mini M2 Pro but the issue occurred with iVMS-4200 2.0.0.15 prior to upgrading MacOS to Sonoma.

Anyone else get this same issue ?

Thanks.

was just going to post about the same issue, I did an upgrade from .12 to .15 and got the problem.
I removed 12 and 15, did a clean install and a clean setup again just to be sure, and same problem

I also have an issue that all my cameras that have Smart events (Line crossing, intrusion) all show the areas or line cross on this stream. Never used to, and I cant see anywhere to stop this being displayed.

Back