01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

IVMS Showing extra 32 camera screens with (reconnecting device error, error code: open SDK string error [510004])

normancaskey

Hi all
DS-7316HUHI-K4

Hopefully something simple I’ve done wrong

Connecting 5 x DS-7316HUHI-K4 to In IVMS (latest as of 16/6/22) via hik-connect. In IVMS, main view , when I pull the whole DVR over to the right I get the following screen. (attached

Any ideas what the extra 32 screens are for? And how do I stop this happening

Many thanks

Norman

Attachments

• IVMS Error.jpg
    IVMS Error.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 262
Hi @normancaskey

You simply need to click the split screen icon at the bottom right of the live view (the 4th icon in from the bottom right corner) and this should give you the option to switch the live view layout to 4x4 so that only the 16 active channels are being shown.

hi, thanks for the reply
so i start with 16 channel screen, pull the DVR over onto this to load the cameras and it auto switches to the bigger screen and try's to load all cameras as per picture. if i delete the ones that are not cams then the next time i pull the DVR over the 48 screen loads again. Takes ages and slow as! has to be a way to stop pulling the extra 32 what ever they are? what are they? lol

cheers

Hi @normancaskey

You simply need to click the split screen icon at the bottom right of the live view (the 4th icon in from the bottom right corner) and this should give you the option to switch the live view layout to 4x4 so that only the 16 active channels are being shown.
hi, thanks for the reply
so i start with 16 channel screen, pull the DVR over onto this to load the cameras and it auto switches to the bigger screen and try's to load all cameras as per picture. if i delete the ones that are not cams then the next time i pull the DVR over the 48 screen loads again. Takes ages and slow as! has to be a way to stop pulling the extra 32 what ever they are? what are they? lol

Back