01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

missing from my menu PTZ control panel (patrol and pattern) for my DS-2DE2A404IW-DE3/W

Paolo71

ciao, vorrei impostare per il pannello di controllo del menu PTZ la "pattuglia" e il "modello" per il mio DS-2DE2A404IW-DE3 / W, ma non ho alcuna possibilità, è normale? in questo menu ho solo "preset". Eppure nel manuale spiegano come procedere per configurare la "pattuglia" e il "modello", è strano.
Lo screenshot di esempio è allegato.
Grazie mille per il tuo aiuto.
Paolo

Attachments

• Panel PTZ Menu.JPG
    Panel PTZ Menu.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 229
ciao, vorrei impostare per il pannello di controllo del menu PTZ la "pattuglia" e il "modello" per il mio DS-2DE2A404IW-DE3 / W, ma non ho alcuna possibilità, è normale? in questo menu ho solo "preset". Eppure nel manuale spiegano come procedere per configurare la "pattuglia" e il "modello", è strano.
Paolo

Can you repeat this, but in English?

Paolo
Translate:
hi, I would like to set the "patrol" and "model" for my DS-2DE2A404IW-DE3 / W for the PTZ menu control panel, but I have no chance, is this normal? in this menu I only have "presets". Yet in the manual they explain how to proceed to configure the "patrol" and the "pattern", it is strange.
The sample screenshot is attached.
Thank you so much for your help.
Paul

Hi @Paolo71

What browser are you using to access the PTZ camera?
What Firmware version are you currently running?

If you read datasheet of the product there is no patrol or model, just presets.

1594376612064.png

User manual is for all PTZ camera, doesn't need to mean that your PTZ have same option.

[QUOTE = "Dan, post: 19381, membro: 10082"]
Ciao [USER = 11737] @ Paolo71 [/ USER]

Quale browser stai utilizzando per accedere alla telecamera PTZ?
Quale versione del firmware è attualmente in esecuzione?
[/CITAZIONE]
use chrome, tank's

Ok, we would recommend that for full functionality that you use Internet Explorer instead of Chrome, but as @KamirZG says it looks like these functions may not be supported by the PTZ model you have.

Back