01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Ptz main menu will not close?

graham007

Hi, can anybody help? The main menu for ptz will not close on one of my cameras, connected keyboard and tried using number and enter keys however it says set live view and re try. It will not close!

How / where are you seeing this please?
e.g. Have you connected a monitor to your NVR and are seeing this on that display?
Or maybe you are using a PC/Mac browser to access the camera directly?
If so, what platform?
Which browser?
What model PTZ?
What model NVR?
What firmware version are they currently running?

It's seldom straight forward ;)

Hi, I am looking at the main screen direct feed from the unit, on one camera it is displaying main menu with numbers 1 thru to 9 I have connected a keyboard but it will not select the numbers.

I’m having this same issue on the Speco technologies mobile app. On 2 of the 4 cameras it shows this menu. I’m able to move up and down the menu but I can’t figure out how to hit “enter” on #9 to exit. The left/right arrows change the value on “9. Exit” to save and exit, etc.

I just want to see my camera live. Any help is appreciated.

Figured it out. I pressed the up arrow on focus and then clicked back and that cleared it
To avoid that happening again, avoid the 'Iris open' icon. That's what makes the menu appear:
  • Iris open brings up the menu and is also used as 'enter' while in the menus to select an option
  • tilt up/tilt down navigate up/down through the menu as you'd expect
  • pan left/right sequence through options in a given menu
If you accidentally end up with the menu on screen just 'tilt down' arrow until 'exit' is highlighted and then click 'iris open' once more

Back