01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Recording on Acusense Event?

mkssab

Hi !

I was wondering if anyone has a " best practice " when it comes to the recording of the Acusense events like line cross detection etc..

I want the NVR to record only when there is an event and NOT on motion detection .. However what i find is that the NVR records just fine on the event once the event is triggered however it doesnt seem to be recording as long as the person is in the camera view .. meaning that it seems like it only records a certain amont of time after the trigger has happend.

Should the NVR not record for as long as the person and or vehicle are in the frame ?

I know i can ajust pre record and post record but that should not be the issue ? as this would also give recordings a lot longer before the trigger happends...

also i have turned of Motion detection and set the NVR record schedule on Event...

am i missing something ?

I'm having a related issue. Ever since I put SD cards in my Accusense cameras, they are recording fine to SD but the DVR is not recording anything. I've turned off Motion Detection in the DVR, since I don't want to take-up disk space with water vapour from the neighbour's boiler flue or leaves rustling in the garden - smart detection isn't that smart it seems - but the smart events are on and record on the cameras' SD cards but there are zero files on the DVR. Any ideas?

Back