01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Register status offline, can't access via phone, i have tried every way

ghaziazzuhdi

Hi
i can't access cctv via mobile phone suddenly. i know this is common case but i have discover and applied every way on this forum then still offline. i am very frustrated righ now. here my detail Hi-look condition :

1. It was connect after 9 months, suddenly offline after blackout
2. MY DVR already detected on SADP tools
3. I have tried every thing; change DNS, Enable DHCP, Ping the server, Telnet checking. there is no problem there
4. No issues on my LAN connection have turn off firewalls setting on my LAN router

Please help, this case actually happen twice. for the first time i fixed by bought new Wifi router and then after 9 months it was happen again
If there are response i will share the screen capture of every setting on my device

Thank You

Hi @ghaziazzuhdi

Have you tried Unbinding the device in SADP? If not, try disabling Hik-Connect in the settings, delete the device from your Hik-Connect account/app, then click unbind in the SADP (use the login password to perform the unbind), and finally re-add the device to Hik-Connect as if it is a new device.

Back