01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

iVMS-4200 Three new additional cameras not recording to Storage Server?

scorpiopaulius

I bought my first Hikvision camera almost 2 years ago. It was DS-2CD2347G2-LU, then I had Intel NUC laying around, so I wanted to use it for recording 24/7 video. I connected camera to HikConnect app, works great, then installed Hikvision StorageServer and IVMS-4200 to Intel NUC, configured that it will record All-Day to it. Name of camera is 'Ivaziavimas':
1710076088187.png

And it works fine, I can playback. Then I bought additional 3 same cameras. Now I have 4:
1710076113316.png

Connected to HikConnect, done same configuration like first one, and even updated firwmare on all of them to latest firmware:
1710076135268.png

But other 3 cameras not recording to StorageServer. I even reinstalled StorageServer app, formated HDD with Windows, then Formated HDD in StorageServer and still, it records only 'Ivaziavimas' camera. I tried leave just one other camera to record on StorageServer, still no luck. No files from other cameras on ServerStorage, only for 'Ivaziavimas'.
1710076150311.png

Any suggestions? I would like to make this work, so I would not need to buy NVR for cameras...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm afraid that I don't have a quick answer, it's not software that I can recall us using much.
But it's interesting that yours is the second recent query on a product that went EOL three years ago (and is generally never mentioned).

Back