01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Unable to login to my Hikvision 7604 NVR from browsers?

Jon Sam

Hi

just wondering if I could get some help please?

I was unable to login from browsers after I changed my broadband provider a few days ago and my date and time is wrong, therefore I wanted change them. But I am still able to see all my cameras as before.
Just not able to login from the browser?

Does any expert here know how to obtain a new URL or re-login again please?

sorry I need to add extra informations toward my query i am using Hik NVR DS 7604NI

when i mentioned that i was not able to login from browser, meaning web page is not found.

sorry for the messed up

What's the address of your router now on the new internet?

What was it on the old internet?

Is it the same? (i.e. was it something like 192.168.0.1 - and it's still the same? Or now is something different like 192.168.254.1)

Do you have SADP on your PC?

What's the address of your router now on the new internet?

What was it on the old internet?

Is it the same? (i.e. was it something like 192.168.0.1 - and it's still the same? Or now is something different like 192.168.254.1)

Do you have SADP on your PC?
Firstly thank you for your replied.

This was the old address http://192.168.1./doc/page/login.asp

After a while it just stated webpage not found.

How do I get the new address?

Yes. I have SADP.

If you run SADP it should show you a list of the Hikvision devices currently connected to the same network that your PC is on.
That list will show your NVR's current IP address.

Firstly thank you for your replied.

This was the old address http://192.168.1./doc/page/login.asp

After a while it just stated webpage not found.

How do I get the new address?

Yes. I have SADP.
That looks like there's a number missing after the 168.1. and before the / - as above if you have SADP - run it - it will show your NVR on the network and its correct IP address.

In fact, you can double-click the IP address shown in the row(s) in SADP and your preferred browser should open a new tab at the login page for the device :)

If you run SADP it should show you a list of the Hikvision devices currently connected to the same network that your PC is on.
That list will show your NVR's current IP address.
Thank You So Much. Just logged back in. thank you again

Back