01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Accusense K Series new Firmware_V4.82.100_240606

MatPol

New firmware for all Accusense K series NVR

There is no Release notes again.

I don't have any information about the changes because I haven't updated the recorder yet.

Zrzut ekranu 2024-06-13 094818.png

I installed this 2 days ago.
No differences or improvements for previous issues.
  • Playback-Event Playback once again out of event start time (no "pre-record" at all) for continuous recording.
  • The Rules selection buttons on Playback-Normal-Smart search (by rules) are once again occasionally mixed and no search can be performed.
  • Normal playback Rules smart search Motion Detection search is missing.
  • Event playback space Rules smart search Speed Up, Speed Down controls x2 x4 x8 x16 controls are missing.
  • In Search tab after searching e.g. Event for one camera and want to go back search another, there is no option to close the previous window or go back and you must select another option e.g. Human and then go back to search for second camera Events.

• A new option with check box is added in Home Screen left side column, beside Human and Vehicle, called Smart Scene Event.
I am unable to use once again the Acusearch option in combination with my ColorVU G5 camera and newest firmware v5.7.17

Last edited:
Thanks again for your testing @alfaclvi, I'll pass these on to UK Support.

As I've just mentioned in the other 'iVMS VCA Search' thread, if you report it to the Support team in your area too, this should help to get them raised and addressed.

Thank you @Kyle once again
I'll try your suggestion in UK support too.
About iVMS I am on v3.10.0.6 which OK for now.
To be honest, there was a similar issue(not with dates) after updating to firmware v4.82.100, where no results found for smart events search by rule. But this was solved after increasing sensitivity in iVMS VCA search. This was tricky because the sensitivity adjusting bar was fade and could not be set at 3rd scale. But this was possible after selecting the kind of search I wanted to perform.
Rule search on NVR was OK possibly because search sensitivity is preset at highest level

Deleted the fifth issue because there is a sliding window with arrow(didn't notice before), that gives the option to go back and select another camera

Everyone who wants to Update with this Firmware must know that this firmware cannot be rollback. Not even to 4.82.xx previous firmwares.
Also the Playback-Normal search issue with search by rule buttons became worse and daily issue. Sometimes I need to reboot....

Attachments

• 1a.png
    1a.png
    678.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 2a.png
    2a.png
    915.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 3a.png
    3a.png
    800.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Back