01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Accusense K Series new firmware v4.82.007_240321

alfaclvi

Gives a lot of help
Trusted Member
New firmware for all Accusense K series NVR

There is no Release notes again

Issues remain the same
  • Event playback on NVR GUI and on Hik-Connect app, pre-record (event start markers) are wrong once again and there is a delay for the markers of 5 to 10 seconds after target detection. The target is literally gone!!!
  • Intercom devices(DS-KV6113WPE1 and DS-KH8301-WT) once again are not recognized as Intercom but as Switches and cannot be configured.
  • My non PoE NVR DS-7608NXI-K2 has a setting of adjusting PoE on Easy Mode - PoE Settings - PoE Power Configuration!!!!!
  • Human and Vehicle selection is still possible but with no effect on Search by Rules.
  • Normal playback Rules smart search Motion Detection search is missing
  • Accusearch finds no similarities
  • Search by Rules on both Playback Normal and Event seem to be OK
  • Hik-Connect Playback is smooth

Last edited:
Button mix came back, more frequent now with this firmware. This is now an everyday issue and of course very annoying.

Attachments

• button_mix.png
    button_mix.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
Hi I'm on V4.82.006 build 240315 with a DS-7616NXI-K2, before i update I was wondering if you noticed any more changes or improvements?

On my current version I noticed increased performance when applying AI on 2 non acusense cameras, allowing me to use a higher bitrate for my 2x 4MP Hikvision OEM cameras at 6144kbps. This helps a lot and I don't want to lose it.

I've noticed missing rules on my NVR display screen and the show VCA rules/target option doesn't seem to work. Although works fine on iVMS4200

On these release notes, any idea what NO.7 means? Optimized accept alarm picture size After this function is enabled, the alarm picture supports the 768K~2M picture reporting platform

Hi @d97hh

• I think there are no new improvements from 4.82.006 to 4.82.007. At least I cannot see any difference.
  • I cannot help you about AI applying. How does this work? The only non acusense "camera" for me is DS-KV6113-WPE1 but I cannot get higher bitrates. The only thing that I can do with "AI" is to add Acusense feature when selecting Normal Events By NVR or Perimeter Protection Events By NVR. Only one of them.
I've noticed missing rules on my NVR display screen and the show VCA rules/target option doesn't seem to work. Although works fine on iVMS4200
  • Yes this is an ongoing issue I have mentioned before, they have not fixed, but I think this is also an issue for I and M series. VCA rules visible on NVR GUI only on Live View.
  • About the No7 note on Release Notes, I don't know what this is as many others too. Possibly this gives a better quality picture on target capture seen on iVMS, NVR GUI or HikConnect app. But as it seems, if you enable this Buffer enhancement, then there is a lower pixel output. No 2K and no 4K.

Back