01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Annke 2 camera system - one camera unpaired!

Annkenoob

Hello,
Brought a Annke FHD mini wireless cctv kit from amazon,got it working despite the next to useless instructions.
Updated the firmware on the base station,no problem then tried update on one of the cameras which failed and now I can’t get it to pair to the base!
I’m guessing it’s corrupted the camera firmware and have tried repairing by pressing the button on the back of the base while holding the small button on the lead on the camera but no joy!
Anyone got any ideas before I launch it down the garden?
thanks in advance (hopefully!?)

Hi Annkenoob,

So did every other camera work with the firmware update no problem? Might be a case of reverting back to previous firmwares if possible and starting again.

I know Annke are pretty good with their customer support, have you tried asking them? Here's the link to their page for support requests. Sorry I can't suggest something more useful, but I don't have any experience with the manufacturer!

Hi Annkenoob,

So did every other camera work with the firmware update no problem? Might be a case of reverting back to previous firmwares if possible and starting again.

I know Annke are pretty good with their customer support, have you tried asking them? Here's the link to their page for support requests. Sorry I can't suggest something more useful, but I don't have any experience with the manufacturer!
Thanks for the reply,I installed the 2 camera system and updated the firmware of the base station and then tried one of the cameras - the firmware update on the camera failed,and now it won’t pair with the base.As this happened I didn’t try to update the 2nd camera.
I’m guessing the failed update has impaired the camera from the base and they are plug and play ie wireless.ive tried repairing using the method on their website but the base isn’t detecting the camera,frustrating !

Back