01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

EZVIZ Elife 2K+ Solar Security Camera Outdoor Wireless. (Problems Charging Battery)

Eagle Eye

I recently purchased this EZVIZ Camera from Amazon only late September last year 2022.
It's been working fine until last week when I got notified by the Camera that the Battery was low at 30% ( I haven't got around to connecting the Solar Panel to the Camera yet)

I brought the Camera indoors to its Charger, and this is where the problems have begun, it simply will not Charge up the Battery, infact it's running even lower now down to 15% then 8% then 5% and currently it's at 3%, it's been on continuous Charge for a full week now.

I have been in contact with EZVIZ Support several times by phone and email and done what they instructed me to do to fix the issue, even Deleting the Camera and registering again, but this has not fix the problem, the EZVIZ Support are very slow to reply to emails and customer service by phone are located somewhere overseas and are next to useless, alway refering me to contact EZVIZ Support by email.

I would return it to Amazon UK but the return time has expired, as it's only 30 Days, so I'm currently awaiting a reply from EZVIZ Support for my request for a Brand New Replacement Camera ASAP, as is my Consumer Right.

So if anyone that has experienced this problem with any rechargeable battery in a EZVIZ Camera or any similar setup in their CCTV Camera and know how to fix this problem, I would of course be very grateful for any help.

I can't really say I would recommend EZVIZ after sales service, or even recommend purchasing any of their products again if this is the best service they can offer to a Customer, I'm very disappointed to say the least.

I'm afraid that we don't have any recent experience with EZVIZ products.

The 30 days return to Amazon is just your period for your right to change your mind e.g. if you decide that you don't like/want it.

If you contact Amazon and tell them it is faulty they'll arrange a courier to collect it, and will refund you once it is collected.

Thanks Phil, I didn't know it could still be returned to Amazon because it's faulty for a refund, I just assumed once the 3O days return policy had expired that was it, and bad luck after that.

I'm going to give EZVIZ Support a little longer to come back with a solution or hopefully a replacement Camera.

Thanks for your response Phil, it's appreciated.

Back