01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

AX PRO Ax Pro compatible water shut off valve?

Hikvision's AX PRO intruder alarm systems
Hi everyone,

1. Has anyone added a water shut of valve to their ax pro?
Ajax has a product called Waterstop, and from information available online it is possible to integrate the hikvision products with Ajax, does it work the other way??
Maybe someone found solution for this...?

2. Ax pro system - I don't have one yet but considering to buy one.
I'm still trying to figure it out which one is better Ajax or ax pro?

At the moment I'm having 7 hikvision cameras.

Is it possible to integrate the CCTV with ax pro and use them as a trigger for the ax pro and opposite?

For example if I'm going to disarm the ax pro (all inside house sensors ), do i have an option to disarm with ax pro all cctv in the garden but keep notifications from the front house cameras??

Thanks

If we are comparing just Ajax and AX PRO, Ajax is longer on the market with wireless alarm, and its more polished than AX PRO (I'm the hikvision guy)

But in your case its good to have Alarm panel and CCTV on same application, plus it offers integration with your current cctv if it's IP.

Regarding Waterstop valve, there is none as i recall in hikvision. But you could use 3rd party wired one (no matter the brand if he got a input) and O1L-WE AX PRO relay. Then you could trigger it. Also the relay does have a tamper zone which could trigger the relay to trigger something else. It is a bit of improvisation, but it can be done.

To address integration with cctv and AX PRO, you may add 4 cameras to AX PRO system under partition 2 called something such as "Perimeter"

You can arm/disarm that partition, and when its armed and camera triggers line crossing or intrusion, alarm panel will enter alarm state and you will get video notification of an alarm with pre and post record footage set on camera.

Back