01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

AX PRO remove previous owner Hik-Connect account.

Wardl895

Hello all,

I bought a 2nd hand AX Pro 64 on ebay.

I already own the 96 version and installed one at my mothers place, but I wanted to get this one up and running for my mother in-law's home.

So this is where i stand...

The device has been fully wipped, update firmware, admin and password etc are mine. I can login fine and have the verification code etc etc.

However when i go into the Hik-Connect app (and follow all instructions) - Click + and scan QR code inside unit, it finds it and tell me its already registered etc and give me the mobile number with the **** and all that. It then has the unbind option, i click this and then it bring up a "Network Exception" connect to WIFI... this then opens up my phones wifi screen and im already connected.

I have also tried the other option where you double press the reset button to get the ax pro unit to enter ap mode, when i got upto that screen for wifi, it then shows the AX PRO's acess oint wifi login... i click it and sign in (eventuall found out the network password is AP followed by the SN of the unit) anyway, i then press back to enter the presious screen and it still doesnt let me...

oh and also tried SADP tool and previous versions too.... still no luck, that bounces back error 7 or 99....

any idea's... surely if i own the unit now it should allow me to unbind easy etc.

Thanks anyway,
Rich

Solution
Done...
Not to worry.
Turns out there is a glitch or something... Your supposed to "Double press" the reset button, but when you do it opens "AP Mode"... I eventually (don't know how) after countless times, messing etc... Double pressed it and it said "Unbind mode"...
All done anyway.
Done...
Not to worry.
Turns out there is a glitch or something... Your supposed to "Double press" the reset button, but when you do it opens "AP Mode"... I eventually (don't know how) after countless times, messing etc... Double pressed it and it said "Unbind mode"...
All done anyway.

Upvote 0
Solution
Back