01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

ColorVu LED Light Linkage is not working?

Ultrabeat22

I have set up linking the LED light on my ColorVu cameras to the motion detection basic event, however the light linkage is not working at all. Even though a motion event is triggered the light is not coming on.

Please can anyone suggest what I might have done wrong?

Camera1.jpg
Flashing Alarm Light Output.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have set up linking the LED light on my ColorVu cameras to the motion detection basic event, however the light linkage is not working at all. Even though a motion even is triggered the light is not coming on.

Please can anyone suggest what I might have done wrong?

View attachment 9248
View attachment 9249
All looks good. From your pics motion would (should) trigger the strobe light (solid on without flashing) for 15 secs so long as the motion occurred between 8 PM and 6 AM (make sure that your motion detection schedule is at default 24/7)

All looks good. From your pics motion would (should) trigger the strobe light (solid on without flashing) for 15 secs so long as the motion occurred between 8 PM and 6 AM (make sure that your motion detection schedule is at default 24/7)
Any idea why it isn’t working of it looks set up correctly? My motion detection schedule is set at the default.

Any idea why it isn’t working of it looks set up correctly? My motion detection schedule is set at the default.
If you're using Hik-Connect have you got the alerts silenced there, as that disables audio and strobe alarms?

"receive events but NOT push notifications, and NOT allow Audio and Strobe Alarms"

Other than that I'd try manually triggering the light from the app to prove that it's not a hardware issue (though it would be unlikely)

If you're using Hik-Connect have you got the alerts silenced there, as that disables audio and strobe alarms?

"receive events but NOT push notifications, and NOT allow Audio and Strobe Alarms"

Other than that I'd try manually triggering the light from the app to prove that it's not a hardware issue (though it would be unlikely)
I double checked this and the notifcations are set correctly on the App.

I can also manually turn the lights on and off (same with audio) with no issues either.

I double checked this and the notifcations are set correctly on the App.

I can also manually turn the lights on and off (same with audio) with no issues either.
What is the model and firmware version of the NVR?
What is the model and firmware version of the camera?

In the "Basic Event" setup, please ensure that you have appropriately selected the activation times in the "Arming Schedule." This should be done for both the "Flashing Alarm Light Output" tab, which controls the flashing lights, and the "Audio Alarm Output" tab, which manages the audio output.

Attachments

• Flashing Alarm Light.jpg
    Flashing Alarm Light.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 46
Back