01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

iVMS-4200 Duplicate Pictures for vehicle and human?

windows700

Pls. help
why do I have duplicate pictures when I search for vehicle or human?
Both ivms-400 or GUI have the same problem.
As you know the maximum pictures saved is limited to 4000.

I have the latest update for NVR DS-7608NXI-K2 / 8P and camera DS-2CD2047G2-L
thx.

Capture.JPG

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    242.8 KB · Views: 37
This is possibly because you have draw two different kind of Events types on exactly same region.
Possibly Line Crossing and Intrusion. Or Intrusion and Region Entrance.
Not all thumbnails are similar. You could check by selecting two similar thumbnails, one after other and see if there is some slight difference in object placement.
I can see for example thumbnails 12 and 13(red car) in different positions. And others after that.

Upvote 0
This is possibly because you have draw two different kind of Events types on exactly same region.
Possibly Line Crossing and Intrusion. Or Intrusion and Region Entrance.
Not all thumbnails are similar. You could check by selecting two similar thumbnails, one after other and see if there is some slight difference in object placement.
I can see for example thumbnails 12 and 13(red car) in different positions. And others after that.
Thx. for help
First I try to reset camera to factory default , and change camera's VCA mode (By camera to By NVR) and all this not fix the problem.
I found what make the Duplicate Pictures is (enable Intelligent search - AcuSearch), this Function make a copy of the new picture after 1 min. and new picture dimension 1920x1088, old picture (1280x720).
I hope Hikvision fix this BUG soon.
Intelligent Search-AcuSearch-Off.jpg
AcuSearch- Disable.JPG
AcuSearch- Enable.JPG

Upvote 0
Back