01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Firmware for DS-2CD2032F-I & DS-2CD2035F-I?

dealpapa

two firmware questions

one r0 camera DS-2CD2032F-I, hik connect app keep telling me that there is a new firmware but I can't update. I am running 5.4.800

did g0 firmware DS-2CD2035-I 5.5.89 fixed the nonie login problem? I can't update to this version I am running 5.5.88

thanks

Hi @dealpapa

R0 - Yes, v5.4.800 is the latest and the new firmware notification you are seeing must just be a glitch.

G0 - Not aware of any login problem with the latest G0 firmware, are you sure the 2035-I uses the G0 firmware? As far as we are aware this firmware is primarily for DS-2CD1X43G0 & 1X53G0 models. When logged into the camera can you go to Configuration > System > System Settings > Basic Information and confirm the "Firmware Version Property"?

V5.5.88 build200317 - 2020-04-30
V5.5.89 build210429 - 2021-05-28

G0 Platform(DS-2CD1X43G0 1X53G0 2X47G3E 2X4'51G1-IDW1'2)

I am still running 5.5.88. I can't update to 5.5.89

ie is only one work for 5.5.88

Okay, I think you might be in a similar situation to the user in the thread you've linked to.

We have never seen a 2035-I model in the UK/EU, this makes me think your camera is also a grey Chinese import and so won't support UK/EU firmware files.

Unfortunately, I think your only option will be to replace the camera.

Okay, I think you might be in a similar situation to the user in the thread you've linked to.

We have never seen a 2035-I model in the UK/EU, this makes me think your camera is also a grey Chinese import and so won't support UK/EU firmware files.

Unfortunately, I think your only option will be to replace the camera.
nope
I am waiting hikvision to fix it

Ok, have you actually contacted Hikvision support about getting this fixed and got a response from them?

If not, it is unlikely you will ever see a solution because this is an old model that is probably no longer on Hik supports radar in regards to regular firmware updates.

Also, if you were able to locate a newer firmware it is unlikely to introduce support for modern browsers because as far as we are aware Hikvision only has plans to introduce any kind of modern browser support for G1 (2xx5FWD/2xx5G1) and newer models.

Ok, have you actually contacted Hikvision support about getting this fixed and got a response from them?

If not, it is unlikely you will ever see a solution because this is an old model that is probably no longer on Hik supports radar in regards to regular firmware updates.

Also, if you were able to locate a newer firmware it is unlikely to introduce support for modern browsers because as far as we are aware Hikvision only has plans to introduce any kind of modern browser support for G1 (2xx5FWD/2xx5G1) and newer models.
I did contact with Hikvision and they do not have update yet. 5.5.88 is latest they have.

uk website does have 5.5.89

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan
Back