01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Greyed out thumbnails with "Insufficient Memory" written over them?

Jase

Why am I getting greyed out live feed thumbnails on Hik Connect with ‘Insufficient Memory’ written over them. But when I click on it, it shows the live feed in the thumbnails.
I have three camera, so three thumbnails. One will be showing live feed and two will be greyed out unless I touch the strum nail on screen, then it’ll show the live feed. (Double click/touch it for full screen view on iPhone 8)
Never had this issue before. Just a few weeks. Hope someone can help.. Thankyou.

Attachments

• IMG_0451.png
    IMG_0451.png
    674.2 KB · Views: 67
Solution
Why am I getting greyed out live feed thumbnails on Hik Connect with ‘Insufficient Memory’ written over them. But when I click on it, it shows the live feed in the thumbnails.
I have three camera, so three thumbnails. One will be showing live feed and two will be greyed out unless I touch the strum nail on screen, then it’ll show the live feed. (Double click/touch it for full screen view on iPhone 8)
Never had this issue before. Just a few weeks. Hope someone can help.. Thankyou.
In the Hik-Connect app, try clicking:

Me > Settings and in the Video Playing Settings section at the top, look at "Hardware Decoding Preferred". If it's on turn it off, if it's off turn it on.

Me > Settings and in the Video Playing Settings section at the top, look at "Hardware Decoding Preferred". If it's on turn it off, if it's off turn it on.

Upvote 1
Solution

Hi! That’s great. It worked!
Thankyou so much, for taking the time to help me out. Very much appreciated. All the best.

Upvote 0
Back