01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Central and Advantech ADAM 6060 IO module?

Solution
I've asked Hikvision about this. Apparently, you need to use an older, customised version of HikCentral (V1.5.0081.20200330, as per the first guide attached) to be able to integrate the ADAM IO Modules to the VMS - Hikvision Tech Support can provide the download file for this version. None of the other versions support the integration yet, but they are have let me know that this should not be the case for much longer.

Once you have this, the first PDF attached is a guide for connecting the modules to this version of HikCentral.

I've also attached the other guides that they gave me, which is a user manual for the ADAM-6000 series units, and a how-to guide for integrating them to an NVR, in case either are of any use.
It's not something that we have had any experience with yet.
There may be some clues amongst the mass of supporting information below the software downloads on this Hikvision HikCentral page:

Upvote 0
Hi all

I have the same problem, ill have also a question posted on the Advantech Forum but no reaction yet.
I found also no info at HikCentral Professional V1.7 documentation.
I hope someone has now more information about it?

Gr. Johannes

Upvote 0
I've asked Hikvision about this. Apparently, you need to use an older, customised version of HikCentral (V1.5.0081.20200330, as per the first guide attached) to be able to integrate the ADAM IO Modules to the VMS - Hikvision Tech Support can provide the download file for this version. None of the other versions support the integration yet, but they are have let me know that this should not be the case for much longer.

Once you have this, the first PDF attached is a guide for connecting the modules to this version of HikCentral.

I've also attached the other guides that they gave me, which is a user manual for the ADAM-6000 series units, and a how-to guide for integrating them to an NVR, in case either are of any use.

Attachments

Upvote 1
Solution
Hi Kyle,

Thanks for fast response, i was a long time searching for information about it.
Did you have any experience with it?

Kind regards,
Johannes

Upvote 0
The third attachment in my last post has the instructions for connecting the modules to a Hikvision NVR :)

Upvote 0
Hi Kyle,

Thanks for the info.
Now I will use a Hikvision NVR including an Adam 6060 module for all my camera's.
It is not nice to use HikCentral when you can never update the software.
Now I can combinate an IP camera including a PIR (for the alarm installation) for my home, because I have only install UTP cables.

Gr. Johannes

Upvote 0
Hi Kyle,

On the Hikvision site there is a video , I have a snapshot of it, see attachment.
I don't know what the firmware is of the snapshot but "Adam access" is missing in the menu.
The latest firmware version for the i-series NVR is 5.1. How can I be sure that the "Adam access" option is available in the menu?

Gr. Johannes

Attachments

• Adam access missing.JPG
    Adam access missing.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 237
Upvote 0
You have to go to download Portal hikvision FM2466 Alarm Module. Download the firmware. Series acusense, I, and M series. after firmware update in your nvr you see the alarm extension in the nvr additional in event.

Upvote 0
Back