01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision 7204HUHI DVR - problem with tp-link poe camera?

tomycrosound

I bought for 35 EUR TP-LINK VIGI C220I 2MP IP camera 4mm, I need it for monitoring the entrance, at close range.

35 EUR is not a bad for camera, I believed.
I attached it ONVIF to Hikvision 7204HUHI. In this way, only motion detection works, other things are not available.
I have 4 more CCTV cameras, two of which are 4k, they work fine at 265.
In the hik application, they load the stream locally in one second in high resolution, remotely (4G) in 6-7 seconds. Loading and playback is slow on the remote, the cause is the low upload I have from telecom. It works instantly locally.

Problem 1: ip camera slow loading stream to hik app, both - local and remote, 10+ seconds and more. Slow.
Other cameras load immediately locally, remote is a just little slower.

Problem 2: the iOS hik app works fine on two mobile phones, on Android it shows everything remotely (4g), while locally it shows and works everything except the ip camera. The camera is show in the app, all permissions have been made, turned it off/on, reset it, it doesn't work. There is an error when starting the camera: OSCVG4-000002.

Problem 3: every event recorded by the ip camera starts with a green screen for a second.

Problem 4: all cameras (4k) work fine at 265, fullscreen on motion via HDMI to TV from DVR works fine. IP camera, if I set it to 265 when displaying fullscreen with dvr, it freezes, show only still picture for 5sec, then swich to all cameras back. The stream on hik app goes smoothly at that moment.
264 works properly in fullscreen display!

Problem 5: I access the camera exclusively with the tplink application, something “secure” windows aplication. Typing her IP address in the browser does not open anything. Can it be solved?

Problem 6: Motion sensitivity at night is very bad at 100% sensitivity, although the movement is up to 7m-1m in front of the camera and the image is clear and visible (from a bird's eye view) and it registers movement once out of three attempts.

Daughter came from town last night, crossed the stairs, not registered at all. Since motion detection is marked synchronized in both the hikvision dvr and the tplink program, WHO does motion detection, the camera or the dvr? The main stream camera is 2048. Do I need to increase the bitrate, does that play a role? The staircase is a single row of steps of approx. 7m, filmed from the beginning to the end from close up.

Back