01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision camera with vario, coridor mode - 4mp?

milenjs

Until now, I used a DS-2CD2621G0-IZ camera with such a mode, which is 2 megapixels. Now I want to switch to a 4 megapixel camera. I liked the HWI-B640H-Z, but the supplier told me that it does not support corridor mode /90 degree rotation/
Please suggest me a vario model that has such capabilities. It may not be Hikvision camera but it works with Hikvision NVR.
The DS-2CD2643G2-IZS might be one, but it's too expensive for my purposes, I'll be using around 50 cameras.

Thanks for the reply. I forgot to specify, I need an external bullet.
The IPC-B640HA-LZU is exactly what I need, but unfortunately it is not available on the market.
A camera from another manufacturer is also possible, as long as it is compatible with Hikvision recorders

Hi @milenjs

I don't think we would be able to recommend any 3rd-party cameras because I think even if those cameras support the rotate/corridor mode I don't think the feature will function correctly when the cameras are connected to a Hikvision NVR.

I think you would be best off speaking to several camera sellers in your region because we don't know what models are available in your region, also if you ask them for a quote they might be able to give you a bulk order discount on a more expensive model (like the 2643G2) that would bring it within your budget.

Back