01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision Cameras Selection Help

neeatip

Hi, I'm looking to install CCTV in my house that is being renovated and rewired, hence have some flexibility to choose desired positions. I'm planning to put the front cameras at the circles marked. Also marked the driveway lengths as measured on the ground. The front of the driveway is a busy road with not so much light, apart from the illumination from vehicles lasting until 11pm.

Front.jpg

On the rear, I have a long garden which I'm planning to cover slightly beyond the patio and planning to put cameras where crossed.

Rear.jpg

Rear 2.jpg

I would like to have the following features at hand.
- Motion detection and alerts with no false alerts
- Ability to clearly see the faces or read the number plate of the car entering into the property boundary
- Ability to see in the back garden in the pitch dark, coloured preferred but not a deal breaker as long as I can see
- Ability to create zones to avoid unnecessary alerts as the front driveway road is very busy

Could you please suggest if the marked locations and camera heights are appropriate for the cameras and would really appreciate your suggestions on the cameras to go for?

Back