01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision DS-KV6113-WPE1(C) 20pin connector?

fox

Hello.

During the installation of DS-KV6113-WPE1, I realized that I do not have enough length of the original terminal cable. To solve this issue I want to assemble a longer version of the original 20-pin connector. But after some reserching, I have a few questions:

1. What is the name of the connector itself? I mean something like PH2.0, XT60, XH2.54 and so on. Or, if this is a proprietary Hikvision connector, then perhaps it can still be bought somewhere but not in "original" version?
2. What gauge (AWG) cables are used?

Searching on the Internet, Amazon and Aliexpress did not help: I did not find anything similar to this connector.

Obviously, I can simply extend existing cables to the required length. But, firstly, I would like to assemble my own “clean” version of the terminal cable, and, secondly, to solve this problem I need to know the answer to the second question at least.

Thank you.

PXL_20240505_110920623.jpg
PXL_20240505_111651879.jpg

Hello.

During the installation of DS-KV6113-WPE1, I realized that I do not have enough length of the original terminal cable. To solve this issue I want to assemble a longer version of the original 20-pin connector. But after some reserching, I have a few questions:

1. What is the name of the connector itself? I mean something like PH2.0, XT60, XH2.54 and so on. Or, if this is a proprietary Hikvision connector, then perhaps it can still be bought somewhere but not in "original" version?
2. What gauge (AWG) cables are used?

Searching on the Internet, Amazon and Aliexpress did not help: I did not find anything similar to this connector.

Obviously, I can simply extend existing cables to the required length. But, firstly, I would like to assemble my own “clean” version of the terminal cable, and, secondly, to solve this problem I need to know the answer to the second question at least.

Thank you.

View attachment 11014
View attachment 11015
Not a clue what type/name the connector is, but I'd just extend using standard security alarm cable. In the UK each core is 7 strands of 0.182mm which is equivalent to 25 AWG (it used to be 7 x 0.22 which is probably 24 AWG). Prior to installation I just extend with that cable, soldering the connections. The existing harness uses much finer wire which is easily snapped.

Back