01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Hikvision KD-8003-IME - card Reader issue after update?

Hello,

after update my card reader stopped working. I just hear 2 beeps what is mean card not recognizied. Till update everything is working fine.
I have the following versions
iVMS-4200 - 3.8.1.4. client
KD-8003-IME - V 2.2.56 - 220713
KH-6320 - v.2.2.2. - 221129
Sub modules
Keypad Module - v1.0.0. - 200518 - working fine
Card Reader - v.1.0.0. - 200518

what can be the problem?
Also I haved connected my IP cameras to the system and now they are not working. Brand ANNKE.
Till update everything was working.

Thank you

Gabriel

Hi @gabrielvargars

If you go to the below sub-module configuration page in the KD-8003-IME1 settings, is the card reader showing as online?

KD8003 sub module config page.jpg

Also, if you upgraded from a version earlier than V2.2.3_200805, then the setup will have changed considerably, which may have stopped things working properly.

This video covers the new setup process completely, so I'd recommend following this closely and making sure all the configuration is the same on your system:

Hi, same issues here, upgraded my ds-kd8003 to 2.2.62 , all my badges were not working anymore
I had to delete all badges and insert them again, then it works
My passwords for key access were still workkign

Thank you its workin now after 2 months. I notice one more problem. When somebody ring i dont get any more snap pictures of the person. Do you nocticed the same thing?

I dont use hikconnect :)
Or do you mean on indoor screen ?

But if i open hikconnect, i do see pictures, no issues here

In my case after firmware, the card was still opening door 1 , you can see that in the users... But I think the system was just corrupted, just exported, deleted, imported again

The solution was add the person and card number in the 8003 directly. If I added in to ivms its not sending the data to the doorbell. Intresting, to send the data from 8003 to ivms is working. My only problem is now when somebody ring no snap shot picture is taken. I have a sd card in the indoor unit.

Yeah,. I always use 8003 directly to add badges, but also they were corrupt, just remove/add and working again

Back