01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Hikvision KH6320 - Error Code: 10200?

Nims

Hi,

This was all working when initially set up by someone else for me. After a power outage, the cameras are no longer visible in the KH6320 screen.

The doorbell works fine, person appears on the screen and it makes the ring sound when pressed.
The live view also works when selecting outdoor station.

What no longer works is being able to see the cameras from the live view option.

I get the following error:
'Connection timed out. Make sure the video source IP/Port is correct. Error code:10200'

The cameras work fine when viewing from my phone or the monitor attached to the NVR.

Any suggestions please?
Thanks

I can't find an explanation for what that error code means - Hikvision don't like to share them for some reason :(

Perhaps try restarting / power cycling just the KH6320 screen?

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your reply. Its a strange one as everything else works fine and the doorbell works when using liveview.
I have rebooted the screen and still no joy.

Any ideas what the default password is for the screen to get into the config settings?

Hi

This is possibly an IP conflict. Same ip for two devices on your network.
Check this:

and this:

Be sure to also check and adjust ip for outdoor and indoor stations, on KH6220 indoor station local GUI settings

Thank you, I will read the threads and give that a go.

Any ideas what the default password is for the screen to get into the config settings?

Back