01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hilook NVR remote access?

Cromer1

We now have our alarms and cctv linked up to the Pro Control Plus apps and shared amongst several staff members with myself and another colleague as admins.

I posted on other topics reference the lack of access for Mac users to access the device settings for the Hilook NVR remotely.

Is there another IOS app which will allow me as the admin to access the configuration settings of the NVR remotely so I can change settings if required?
Such as camera sensitivity for example - we have a large area of trees on our site which sometimes set off the cameras when its windy so I turn down the sensitivity when windy and turn it back up when calm... which can be a faff as our cameras won't set to smart detect ( vehicle / person )..

I can't recall which model Hilook vision cameras were fitted ....

Hi @Cromer1, try HiLookVision first - we don't have much experience with HiLook NVRs at all, but my guess is that this app it will give you more options than ProControl+.

As they're made by Hikvision, you should also be able to add your NVR to Hik-Connect and Hik Partner Pro, which are also worth trying.

All of Hikvision's iOS apps are listed here, but they're all available on the iOS App Store too, which will have all of the newest versions.

Back