01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

I have a MaxxOne elite 4 camera ptz system - does anybody know how to remove the baud rate display from the screen?

jonnyblue5

Hi newbie here, I have a maxone elite 4 camera ptz system.
I just added the 4th ptz, does anybody know how to remove the baud rate display from the screen on this camera?

It's the only camera displaying it, thank you pulling my hair out been through all menus.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi newbie her i have a maxone elite 4 camera ptz system just added the 4th ptz, does anybody know how to remove the baud rate display from the screen on this camera its the only camera displaying it, thank you pulling my hair out been throgh all menus.
any help appeciated.

Hi @jonnyblue5

This is not a brand or camera model we've ever heard of, I can't find an official MaxxOne website to find out product information or support documents.

If you leave it a while then you might get a response from someone here on the forum who has handled these cameras before, but if it goes a couple of days without a response your best chance of getting a solution to your problem will be to locate the PTZ model number (probably a label on the camera will state this) and try googling for that to see if you can find any user manuals or other documents that might help you with this issue.

It looks like the official maxxone website is frozen/closed - so you might have to ask your retailer for setup manuals if they still have contacts with the manufacturer. If the other three didn't show it when connected and this one does - you could try a hard physical reset if the camera has one and see if that makes it disappear. Does it have a reset button? It might not help - but everything is worth a try.

Reactions: Dan
It looks like the official maxxone website is frozen/closed - so you might have to ask your retailer for setup manuals if they still have contacts with the manufacturer. If the other three didn't show it when connected and this one does - you could try a hard physical reset if the camera has one and see if that makes it disappear. Does it have a reset button? It might not help - but everything is worth a try.
Will give this a try thank you

Back