01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

I've Moved into a New House that has an Existing IP CCTV System, How do I Access It?

Kjfmi1

Hello I moved into a house with wireless anbe2 ccv cameras and a DVR163, K9608-W DVR. I have no Idea how to get starter and setting it up. Please help I did download and install the Eseeview software. I have windows 10 pc

Hello I moved into a house with wireless anbe2 ccv cameras and a DVR163, K9608-W DVR. I have no Idea how to get starter and setting it up. Please help I did download and install the Eseeview software. I have windows 10 pc
Do you have the admin username and password to make changes?

Hello yes I do, for the software that I downloaded. I don't know about the DVR, I don't know how to access it. I hooked up an ethernet cat 6 cable and the green light came on, on the box but nothing showed up on my PC.

Hello yes I do, for the software that I downloaded. I don't know about the DVR, I don't know how to access it. I hooked up an ethernet cat 6 cable and the green light came on, on the box but nothing showed up on my PC.
Do you mean you downloaded the app/software and registered an account in your username/email?

You need to know the admin password of the DVR - that can only come from the original owner or installer (likely the original owner).

Does your app/software ‘see’ the DVR on the network?

David

Back