01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry kv8113-wme1(B) Stopped recognising cards?

duyuelryel

Greetings!
I have my kv8113-wme1(B) outdoor station about more then a one and half year. Worked perfectly, but 2 days ago it stopped to recognize any cards.
I tryed to do a factory reset what went well, went over all of the settings but the reader not even reacts for the programmer card. Logged in with web browser and tryed to check the setting with iVMS too as advanced settings. I tested all the cards on other nfc readers and those are ok. The firmware is 2.2.53. build 221219.

I can't contact with close retailer because i bought it from aliexpress, EU supplier.

Can anyone help me please? Is there some hidden settings maybe?
Before i start to open it up it would be great to see other possibilites ;o)

Thank you!

If your reader doesn't react to the programmer card, maybe your reader is broken?
You don't need to use the programmer card to add other cards, in IVMS when adding id's you can also use the option to add cards by reading the cards

If your reader doesn't react to the programmer card, maybe your reader is broken?
You don't need to use the programmer card to add other cards, in IVMS when adding id's you can also use the option to add cards by reading the cards
Yes, but maybe i changed some settings or something software problem occured. Is there any settings where i can turn off the reader part accidantly?

Hmm, don't think so, I have the kd8003 , my reader is a submodule with sip switches

Hmm, don't think so, I have the kd8003 , my reader is a submodule with sip switches
KV-8113 has the built in reader. No switches, only iVMS or website settings.
Thank you anyway. I hope someone know this modell and maybe i'll have luck to fix it without opening up the whole thing.

After days of painful and nervous testing, i finally found out what was the problem!
I opened up this beaty completly but haven't found anything usefull.
Assembled it again end went throu about the advanced settings. Under the Intercom/Access and Elevator Control there is the Access Control part and an Encrypt Card box. It was set. I disabled it and after save, the station recognize cards and can program or open the gates.
Happyness!
Screenshot 01-30-2024 11.55.30.png

Back