01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Milesight Online Demos

Phil

Administrator
Staff member
We're receiving some very positive early feedback on this new range of IP cameras from Milesight:

Hi Phil,

I have to say I am quite impressed now. Just quickly installed their demo camera plugins and had a quick view over a slow connection.

I am getting really interested :)

Let’s plan a suitable set for testing their equipment.
Try their online demos for yourself here:
Milesight Technology Co.,Ltd.

Reactions: Mal
I liked especially the ptz camera demo. Demo user has access to ptz control and many settings. The slow connection prevents evaluation of responsiveness. Remote user should switch the video stream to a lower bitrate profile and then the responses to ptz controls are faster.

Live view of four cameras in NVR demo is possible to see with Safari but I couldn't play any recordings during my first trial.

The setup menus revealed one really nice finding telling about good software design: the structure of the settings backup file. The parameter values are presented as symbolic readable text. This is way better than using a binary setup file that is usually unusable after firmware upgrade.

Yes, Milesight's online demos are very good, and helpful in providing a first preview of the cameras and their performance.

Back