01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

No previews for cameras

saunders1989

I posted a while ago about no previews when opening the app as only 2 out of my 5 were loading previews when opening my app.

I have just transferred over to a new phone today and now the previews just don’t load at all as seen in the picture.

The driveway preview was the same but when I clicked on the camera I could view it and once come out I was able to see the last preview.

Does anyone know why or how to resolve this?

Just to confirm. All cameras are on the same version.

Driveway (not working) -
Firmware Version
V5.7.17 build 240606

Garage (Shows previews when opening app to latest time stamp)
Firmware Version
V5.7.17 build 240606

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpeg
    IMG_0001.jpeg
    580.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I posted a while ago about no previews when opening the app as only 2 out of my 5 were loading previews when opening my app.

I have just transferred over to a new phone today and now the previews just don’t load at all as seen in the picture.

The driveway preview was the same but when I clicked on the camera I could view it and once come out I was able to see the last preview.

Does anyone know why or how to resolve this?

Just to confirm. All cameras are on the same version.

Driveway (not working) -
Firmware Version
V5.7.17 build 240606

Garage (Shows previews when opening app to latest time stamp)
Firmware Version
V5.7.17 build 240606
Start by updating the NVR ('Home') to the latest version as that's what is connected to Hik-Connect rather than the cameras directly. It looks to be showing that an update is available (red arrow icon)

Hi, I rebooted my NVR to see if that was the issue and now that arrow has disappeared. But the issue is still exisiting. Im pretty sure i have the latest version i can install for my NVR.

My NVR is - DS-7608NI-I2 / 8P and it is running V4.61.025 build 220905

Hi, I rebooted my NVR to see if that was the issue and now that arrow has disappeared. But the issue is still exisiting. Im pretty sure i have the latest version i can install for my NVR.

My NVR is - DS-7608NI-I2 / 8P and it is running V4.61.025 build 220905
There is a minor update to 4.61.030_240123 available. It's on the UK portal here:

4.61.030_240123

Hi @JB1970. I’ve updated but still the same issue.

The weird thing is if u say click into my first camera and come out. All 3 are update to a preview of the same time.

Hi @JB1970. I’ve updated but still the same issue.

The weird thing is if u say click into my first camera and come out. All 3 are update to a preview of the same time.
They're rarely up to date on mine. I don't pay much attention to it TBH, though it might niggle me if just some were missing.

I think it annoys me more that 2 of them update and 3 don’t. Also it used to happen until I believe it was updated the iOS app.

Back