01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

NVR ds-7716ni-k4

digTechnologies

Hello, someone help me, my nvr ds-7716ni-k4, its ip address is different from the one that i saw on SADP tool try to change but it still the same and nvr already reset.

Hi @digTechnologies

What are the two different IP addresses you are seeing?
Where are you seeing the different IP address when you're logged into the NVR? (can you share a screenshot?)
What firmware version is the NVR currently running?

Picture of an ip address of NVR and the other is of nvr shown on SADP tool, trying to configure but failed.

Attachments

• 20240201_090141.jpg
    8.2 MB · Views: 36
  • 20240201_085558.jpg
    19.1 MB · Views: 35
Thanks @digTechnologies

Your NVR and SADP are showing different IP ranges (192.168.1.xxx and 192.168.2.xxx) so we need to figure out which IP range your local network is using.

Can you please follow these instructions and confirm to us what your IPv4 address and Gateway address are?

Thanks @digTechnologies

Your NVR and SADP are showing different IP ranges (192.168.1.xxx and 192.168.2.xxx) so we need to figure out which IP range your local network is using.

Can you please follow these instructions and confirm to us what your IPv4 address and Gateway address are?
Thanks @Dan.
The time i configured the nvr, it was offline, just NVR, my PC and a camera. I set a static IP on nvr but moment i check to the SADP tool it shows no changes.
What really happened to my nvr. Try to reset but still the same problem.

Hi @digTechnologies

So is your NVR not currently connected to a router/local network? Are you just running the system as a closed loop (e.g. just accessing with a direct monitor and no remote network access)?

Is the PC you are running SADP on plugged directly into the NVR? If it is, can you please confirm which port you have the PC connected to? (please send a photo showing the port)

Back