01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

on traverse plane, I get email but no recording

juergen

Dear Community
I use a "NVR 7604NI E1 4P" with a camera also from Hickvision.
When I enable "motion detection" and "traverse plane" the NVR sends me an email for "motion detection" and one email for "transverse plane" and it records the video, so far so good.
When I disable "moton detection" and enable "traverse plane" the NVR sends me an email for "transverse plane" but does NOT record the video.
I did enable the respective time schedule
Enabling "motion detection" gives me too many alrms resp. emails.
Can anybody help, I very much would appreciate.
regards
Juergen

Hi Juergen, apologies about letting your thread slip me by. I'm presuming by traverse plane you're referring to line-crossing detection?

In the Linkage Method / Linkage Action section for line-crossing in the NVRs configuration options, you'd need to set it to Trigger Channel and tick the appropriate camera channel you'd like to start recording when the alarm is triggered - have you done this?

Hi Juergen, apologies about letting your thread slip me by. I'm presuming by traverse plane you're referring to line-crossing detection?

In the Linkage Method / Linkage Action section for line-crossing in the NVRs configuration options, you'd need to set it to Trigger Channel and tick the appropriate camera channel you'd like to start recording when the alarm is triggered - have you done this?
Dear Kieran
thanks a lot for your answer. Yes, I ment line crossing. I found the solution.
In the storage scheduler I had to aktivate "EVENTS" and NOT "MOTION and/or ALARMS".
Now I get an email on line crossing detection (worked before) and recording starts after line crossing detection. All other motions are ignored. Perfect so far
regards
Juergen

Ah, glad to hear you've got it all working how you need!

Back