01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Rtsp for channel zero Ds-7608NI-I2 /8P?

rajiv.dey.se

Hi all,

I have hikvision nvr model Ds-7608NI-I2 /8P

I have enabled rtsp and channel zero encoding

Also I can view individuals camera through nvr using vlc folowing pattern of network stream.

rtsp://ipadress:portnumber/streaming/channels/101

I could view other camera too by changing the channel number.

But i can't view chanel zero which is a channel containing all camera feed

I tried different channel number for channel like

Nothing worked what would be right channel number to view channel zero as rtsp

N.B:- apologizes I tried lot to edit the quoted text not use emoji but when I give colon the emoji comes. Feel free to edit the post

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi all,

I have hikvision nvr model Ds-7608NI-I2 /8P

I have enabled rtsp and channel zero encoding

Also I can view individuals camera through nvr using vlc folowing pattern of network stream.

I could view other camera too by changing the channel number.

But i can't view chanel zero which is a channel containing all camera feed

I tried different channel number for channel like

Nothing worked what would be right channel number to view channel zero as rtsp

N.B:- apologizes I tried lot to edit the quoted text not use emoji but when I give colon the emoji comes. Feel free to edit the post

Thanks
There is no url for Channel Zero - it’s not available that way

There is channel zero. Please check hikconnect app there is option to hide/display channel zero.

Also see this forum it seems it's a bug. As to view channel zero we need hdmi monitor. Which I do not have.

There is channel zero. Please check hikconnect app there is option to hide/display channel zero.

Also see this forum it seems it's a bug. As to view channel zero we need hdmi monitor. Which I do not have.

Yes there is Channel Zero but you cannot view it using VLC (via url)

Yes there is Channel Zero but you cannot view it using VLC (via url)
Ok.. I am bought a dummy hdmi plug. I will post if nvr graphics card needs activation to watch channel zero using vlc. I am also trying to borrow a monitor from my friend. I will post here the result.

According to some of my previous notes I got this working in the past using this RTSP URL:

/Streaming/Channels/01

I can't remember which of my NVRs this was on and I can't try it myself right now but give that a go.

Channel zero works with rtsp and channel is 1 but we need tinker live view settings to select right screen also I attached hdmi monitor not sure if that activate the graphics card. But after disconnection of hdmi monitor channel zero still accessible

Back