01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Show rules option broken with latest firmware?

Leepop

Just updated 2 x DS-2CD2387G2-LSU/SL to V5.7.13 build 230504

Rules were showing before updating the firmware (Line crossing, intrusion detection etc)

Since updating to the latest firmware all of the lines have now gone when live viewing via the browser and the motion box that highlights motion has also gone, alerts are still working though

I have tried turning off Display Rules Information and turning back on but it makes no difference, only thing I haven't tried is factory resetting the camera.

Anyone else experienced this?

Tia

Last edited:
1684669283520.png

1684669319054.png

1684669350425.png

Strange. I just had a look at mine (same model and version) and they're showing. It could be a browser issue/incompatibility maybe. I'm using Edge in Internet explorer mode and they're visible. The motion boxes you're referring to are switched on separately in the motion event settings - it's the 'Enable Dynamic Analysis For Motion' checkbox.

I also have same model and now loaded with latest firmware. I see the rules showing in live view. I am using Edge in native mode.
One thing that might be worth doing is downloading the latest version of the plugin to update LocalServiceComponents. I notice it has jumped from 1.0.0.57 to 1.0.0.60. What version you currently have? I simply uninstalled from Windows and the re-installed new version.

I notice it has jumped from 1.0.0.57 to 1.0.0.60. What version you currently have? I simply uninstalled from Windows and the re-installed new version.
Where are you seeing that version? On the UK Support site all I can see is 1.0.47. Thanks

If you log into your camera directly, then you should see the option top right to download plugin from the camera. You can also see the version of the download prior to installing, assuming your using Windows, Properties, Details.

If you log into your camera directly, then you should see the option top right to download plugin from the camera. You can also see the version of the download prior to installing, assuming you’re using Windows, Properties, Details.
Thanks - I never thought of getting it from the cam. Strange that Hikvision are only posting the old version on the website (though newer versions may be available somewhere on the global website - I’ve not looked).

Yeah I agree with you, does not make sense them posting old version on their website. No idea what changes are made in these later releases within the camera firmware etc. Plays nicely still with my other older cameras.

Back