01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Acusense NVR and PTZ camera setup for smart tracking and face capture?

Craigwe

Hello,

I have the DS-7732NXI-I4/S Acusense NVR and the DS-2d245ihs-dlw (t2) PTZ Camera to do face capture in my park yard. The camera is on a 30meter concrete pole monitoring the park yard. I configure the camera with Smart tracking feature and on the NVR I configure the face capture to capture picture from the camera through the NVR in smart analysis but I am not able to get any capture pic. If I can get the any help through this I will be grateful.

Just so you know I got the user manual for both NVR and Cameras. And I change the engine configuration from parameter protections to facial recognition in the NVR. My intension is to get a capture image or images of anyone who entering the park while the camera also tracking the person or car. I did a test in the lab before the installation and I got images of faces, than I reset the devices and install it and reconfigure it I can not get capture images, I don’t know if I am missing something now cause I am new to this Acusense and facial recognition and face capturing.

Hi @Craigwe

Are you getting alerts on the NVR showing that the face capture is working / being triggered?

Do you have this option anywhere in the face capture settings?
Screenshot 2023-01-10 145415.png

Also, if you use the smart search option explained in the thread below, do you see any pictures at all?
You just have to Turn it on and view the pictures In File Manger>Smart Search>Face>All Camera>Search

Finally, which firmware version is installed both on the NVR and camera, please?

Back