01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Adding a ZXTECH NVR model MN951WN to the CamHiPro App?

Blake7

Hi. I recently purchased a ZXTECH wireless camera and ZXTECH NVR model MN951WN

I'm using the CamHiPro App on my phone for the camera, now I'm trying to add the NVR to the app.

When trying to add the NVR I've tried to add it by scanning the QR code on the back of the unit but it just states "device not recognised".

The other option is to use the UID of the unit but I don't know where to find this?

Can anyone help me?

Thanks.
Tony

Hi @Blake7

Looking online it looks like the CamHiPro app is designed for use with CamHi Cameras which is probably why the QR Code method is not working (e.g. the app doesn't recognise ZXTECH QR Codes).

Searching for ZXTECH apps, I see that it is recommended to use the BitVision App, maybe try using this app instead.

Hi @Blake7

Looking online it looks like the CamHiPro app is designed for use with CamHi Cameras which is probably why the QR Code method is not working (e.g. the app doesn't recognise ZXTECH QR Codes).

Searching for ZXTECH apps, I see that it is recommended to use the BitVision App, maybe try using this app instead.
Thanks Dan, downloaded the bit vision app and got it working now, thanks for your support and advice.

Reactions: Dan
Thanks Dan, downloaded the bit vision app and got it working now, thanks for your support and advice.
Hi, I had exactly the same problem. Downloaded bit vision app. Manage to scan nvr, but it tells me that device is offline ( while internet cable in) . Blake7 you have recently installed yours, do you know what am I possibly doing wrong? Thanks. Ludmila

Back