01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Discreet Outdoor Camera suggestion?

Beady Eye

I'd like to fit an outdoor camera somewhere above my garage door, looking down across the driveway approaching it. For a number of reasons, I'd like it to be inconspicuous. Above the garage door are a few horizontal wooden boards, painted white, then some guttering above those; it would be easy to drill through those boards for example. I have a couple of sv3c cameras already and like their humanoid detection & app, but everything they sell seems very standard/conspicuous.

Would anyone have any ideas how I could install something not immediately obvious? A peephole camera maybe?

I'd like to fit an outdoor camera somewhere above my garage door, looking down across the driveway approaching it. For a number of reasons, I'd like it to be inconspicuous. Above the garage door are a few horizontal wooden boards, painted white, then some guttering above those; it would be easy to drill through those boards for example. I have a couple of sv3c cameras already and like their humanoid detection & app, but everything they sell seems very standard/conspicuous.

Would anyone have any ideas how I could install something not immediately obvious? A peephole camera maybe?

Back